We are gearing up for an amazing year filled with so many creative topics and even more talented DIY bloggers. Each challenge has its own fun topic designed to inspire bloggers, help to create innovative content, and bring together a like-minded community of DIY bloggers.
See the challenges coming up for the year!
Are you interested in joining the community? See how to join the challenges here.
Love Your Home Challenge
February – Upcycle It Challenge
- Pick an item from around the house to give it new life with this upcycle challenge. If you have to make a trip to the thrift store for an item to upcycle, that’s okay too!
March – Update with Paint Challenge
- Give any part of your home an update with paint. You can paint a piece of furniture or paint a room – but show us how a little paint can make for an amazing transformation.
BUILD IT FOR THE HOME CHALLENGE
All of the below projects must be building or constructing projects from wood.
April – Build to Organize Challenge
- This can be anything that you build that will help with organization around the house. From storage shelves to cubbies to closet systems, any build project that helps with home organization is perfect.
May – Build it Cheaper Than Buying It Challenge
- If you’ve been eyeing a piece of furniture with a crazy price tag, build it yourself for cheaper!
June – Wooden Gift Challenge
- Create a gift that is made from wood. This can be a gift that is gifted for a birthday, holiday, or home welcoming gift.