We are gearing up for an amazing year filled with so many creative topics and even more talented DIY bloggers. Each month has its own fun topic designed to inspire bloggers, help to create innovative content, and bring together a like-minded community of DIY bloggers. On the 15th of each month, the how-to projects will be posted. Be sure to check back for tons of DIY home inspiration.
Love Your Home Challenge
February – Upcycle It Challenge
- Pick an item from around the house to give it new life with this upcycle challenge. If you have to make a trip to the thrift store for an item to upcycle, that’s okay too!
March – Update with Paint Challenge
- Give any part of your home an update with paint. You can paint a piece of furniture or paint a room – but show us how a little paint can make for an amazing transformation.
BUILD IT FOR THE HOME CHALLENGE
All of the below projects must be building or constructing projects from wood.
April – Build to Organize Challenge
- This can be anything that you build that will help with organization around the house. From storage shelves to cubbies to closet systems, any build project that helps with home organization is perfect.
May – Build it Cheaper Than Buying It Challenge
- If you’ve been eyeing a piece of furniture with a crazy price tag, build it yourself for cheaper!
June – Wooden Gift Challenge
- Create a gift that is made from wood. This can be a gift that is gifted for a birthday, holiday, or home welcoming gift.
CRAFTY HOME CHALLENGE
All of the below projects must be craft projects for the home.
July – Cricut Craft Challenge
- Craft up something cool on your Cricut and share it with this fun Cricut challenge.
August – Wood Craft Challenge
- For this craft challenge, any wood craft is perfect! Wood signs, wood decorations, wood slice crafts are all perfect.
September – Craft It Cheaper than Buying It Challenge
- Similar to the Build challenge, this is the crafter’s version. Ever see an item that you love but think you could make it yourself for cheaper? Now is your time to shine!
DECK THE HOME CHALLENGE
Projects coming soon!